How do I order my repeat prescription?
Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online by using SystmOnline
- On our website
- Or you can Ask the doctor about your medication via the our online form
- In person – use the white side portion of your last prescription, carefully mark the items required and drop it in to the surgery.
- By post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Pharmacist’s help – by completing and giving the request slip to one of the local community pharmacists. Please check with your pharmacist first, since not all pharmacies make routine contact with the surgery.
Please note that we do not accept prescriptions over the telephone.
You must allow for at least three working days for your prescription to be ready. This excludes Bank Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays as working days.
To register to use our online repeat prescription ordering service please speak to one of our receptionists.
Electronic prescription service (EPS)
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is a NHS service that allows us to send your prescription(s) directly to your chosen pharmacy. This paper-free prescription service means that you do not have to come into the surgery to collect your prescription.
We encourage all patients to register for this free service.
Click here for further information about the EPS service on the NHS website
NHS prescription charges and exemptions
Go to the NHS website for the latest prescription charges and exemption criteria