We have two doctors who can fit coils and implants. These can be booked throughout the day.
A range of sexual health services are offered at the surgery including:
- Contraception and contraception advice. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a review of your contraception, please complete our online Contraception Review form.
- Emergency contraception and emergency contraception advice.
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), such as chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhoea and genital warts.
- Testing and counselling for HIV and AIDS.
- Fitting of coils and implants.
If you need advice and support with a sexual health matter or you think you have a problem you would like to discuss, please contact us.
A wide range of services are provided by your doctor. In addition we have trained practice nurses to help you. Please contact us.
Chlamydia screening is available from the surgery. Kits are available to pick up from the toilets. It is a completely confidential service where you can send a urine sample in the envelope provided and receive the results easily.